- Welcome to ITOPS
The success of your home automation system is dependent upon a reliable and well designed solution and the ability to bring together and manage a number of skilled professionals under one project.
A large project can involve solution design, data cable installation, lighting installation & computer configuration and may require IT professionals, plasterers, electricians and painters.
Hence the success of the whole project is dependent upon the ability to bring together and manage all of these trades under one project.
Our dedicated team of IT & Building Professionals combine their wealth of technical expertise and real world knowledge to provide high quality services that match your precise project needs.
ITOPS understand that it is not possible to be the master of all skills, hence we maintain a strong relationship with a number of builders, electricians, heating engineers, plasterers & painters who are utlisied as and when is required.
HOW DO WE ACHEIVE IT ...
- Stage 1 The initial stage of the project involves ITOPS sitting down with the client and getting a good understanding what the client is trying to acheive from their Control4 home automation system. - Understanding the Requirement
- Stage 2 Once a good understanding of the clients requirements, budget and timescales are understood ITOPS will put together a design document that details our understanding of the requirement and the proposed solution. - Architect & Design the Solution
- Stage 3 Once the Solution Design document has been agreed and signed off ITOPS can commence the project and all neccessary cables are installed. - Cable Installation
- Stage 4 Once all the neccessary cables and wiring have been installed any required plastering and painting is completed. - Plastering & Painting
- Stage 5 All neccessary software and hardware are purchased ready for installing. - Purchasing the Equipment
- Stage 6 All lighting componets, keypads, switches, relays & controllers are installed on-site./span> - Physical Installion
- Stage 7 Once all of the neccessary components are installed on-site an home automation engineer will attend site to configure and setup the Home Automation system as per the required design. - Software Configuration
- Stage 8 iOnce all of the neccessary components have been installed and configured on-site one of our engineers will attend site to fully test and show you how to use the system. - Test & Sign-off
- Stage 9 Once the project has been tested and accepted by the client. ITOPS has a dedicated support team that are available 9-5 to assist in supporting the system going forward. - On-going Support